Thoughts and happenings from the Student Ministers at 5:17church.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Wheel (covers)

It seems like quop is not the only one having to replace some things on his car. On my drive to Grunt (the St Lucia men's ministry) I lost one of the wheel covers (specifically the front driver's side). I remember being in stop-start traffic along Coronation Drive when all of a sudden I heard this crunching sound - like somebody rear-ended someone else. It sounded so close to my car that I actually wound the window down to pop my head out and do a quick visual inspection along my side. There appeared to be nothing wrong until I parked at St Lucia and realised what had happened.

So this afternoon I went to Super Cheap Auto and bought 4 replacement covers. You can see the difference in aesthetics in the comparison below.




So if you see our car on Sunday and it looks slightly different to what you remember, it's because we've gotten new car wheel covers :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful wheel covers,. Thanks.